Through counter balancing free radical damage, the powerful antioxidant OPC supports repair of blood vessels and all collagen containing structures including tendons, bones, cartilage, the skin and the connective tissue.
- The DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidant recipe contains many valuable nutrients widely recommended to support joint mobility, flexibility and healing of our overloaded, overstressed and protesting bodies; caused through prolonged muscle action during exercise, stiffening of joints, premature signs of aging and other free radical related symptoms caused by aggressive free radical oxidization. Free radical chain reactions are precursors to over 70 degenerative disease conditions.
- We recommend using DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidant immediately, as the first line of defense, taking double doses for the first 2-3 days then taking the daily recommended dose for general maintenance. We deserve good health – we have to earn it.
- I have made a video/DVD to present natural treatment options to enlarge understanding and knowledge around regaining and maintaining good health.
- I am a New Zealand Registered Natural Therapies Practitioner with a Natural Therapies Clinic in Te Puke, which I share with my wife Deb, who is a New Zealand Registered Natural Medicine Practitioner.
- I have spent more than 20 years treating people with Electro Acupressure, Invertex, Lymphasizer, Water Purifier, Homeobotanical Herbal remedies and with dietary supplements. As a result of that experience, I want you to have the best antioxidant protection, with the best mix of supporting synergistic natural ingredients, at the best possible price.
- Debs Chase-Paterson has created the Kiwikitz™ www.kiwikitz.com range of unique and natural health products which include a full range of herbals extracts including New Zealand Native Plant Remedies called Rongoa which are free from additives and fillers and recommended in combination with DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidant, depending upon your individual health.
Size: 60 capsules – Price: $35.00 (Food Export Certification)
Single bottles @ NZ $35 plus $5 Courier
10 or more bottles @ NZ$28.00 each plus $6.50 Courier
We also supply wholesale to approved retailers